Wednesday 5 February 2014

Action Plan for Fmp

I propose to make a 1:8 scale model of the Lotus Exige Cup260. The Following model will not only give me the opportunity to continue sculpting and mould making but further increase my knowledge into techniques such as 3d printing, cnc, and high quality paint finishes. The project will see me sculpting in various materials never used before to create a hard edge product finish model. By straying away from Character design/Sculpting i aim to achieve a broader knowledge of transport design modeling and improve my sculpting abilities.

I aim to create a true likeness of the exterior of the car but will model the vehicle in such a way that if possible in the time scale i can move on to model the interior of the vehicle as well. Further more i intend to run simultaneously a character design project of around a 2 week duration to show more variety at my stand at new blades this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment